Intel Partner Alliance launches enhanced AI benefits that improve the speed and ease for partners building, optimizing, and deploying AI solutions or services on Intel-based technologies.
What’s New: Intel today announced the launch of its streamlined artificial intelligence (AI) benefits within the Intel Partner Alliance. With the debut of these benefits, Intel will better serve ecosystem partners by helping independent software vendors (ISV), original equipment and device manufacturer, and system integration (SI) partners connect with new opportunities, drive innovation and accelerate business growth.
“There are a lot of business opportunities for channel partners to deliver the technology needed for business transformation, and Intel is providing the platform and solutions that partners need to be successful. Through our latest investment in AI and enablement tools, we have a highly engaged enterprise ecosystem of industry-leading ISVs, SIs, and enterprise end users who have optimized hundreds of solutions on Intel architecture and deployed them on AWS, GCP, and Azure, and with our OEM partners. Leveraging our AI benefits and resources will enable our partners to build their AI practices and scale the business faster.”–John Kalvin, Intel vice president in the Sales, Marketing and Communications Group and general manager of Intel Global Partners & Support
What Benefits are Offered: Intel Partner Alliance members with access to enhanced AI benefits now have a single structured pathway to optimize their AI-based products and solutions on Intel technology and then go to market.
Member benefits offered through Intel Partner Alliance include:
- Advanced technology training with Intel Partner University.
- Ready-made marketing assets through Intel Partner Marketing Studio.
- Listing in Intel’s AI-specific partner solution directory through Intel Solution Marketplace.
- Points that can be earned and redeemed for rewards.
Partners who qualify for enhanced AI benefits may also be eligible for:
- Access to DevCloud and support from Intel engineers are two benefits critical to building AI solutions and services that are optimized to run faster and better on Intel-based technologies like one API AI analytics toolkit and Intel Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit.
- Hardware leased for on-premises testing.
- Market development funds for co-marketing and co-selling activities.
- Intel-led sales and marketing support, like social media promotion, case studies, and others.
- Access to Intel Capital.